Nevada Open Roads Policy
The Open Road Policy states that whenever a roadway or travel lane is closed or partially blocked by a traffic crash, the Nevada Department of Public Safety, Department of Transportation, and other public safety agencies and responders will re-open the roadway as soon as possible.
On October 20, 2021, it was resigned and endorse by the Nevada Department of Transportation (NDOT), the Nevada Department of Public Safety (DPS), and the Governor of Nevada.
Local Open Roads Agreements are endorsed by local agencies throughout the state to formalize their commitment. below is a list of signed agreements.
Statewide Open Roads Policy:
Click below to see local Open Road Agreements supporting the statewide Open Road Policy:
- American Medical Response (AMR) – Signed
- Cal-Nevada Towing – Signed
- Clark County Public Works – Signed
- Ewing Bros. Towing – Signed
- Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department – Signed
- Nevada State Parks – Signed
- Quality Towing – Signed
- RTC / FAST – Signed
- Sparks Fire Department – Signed
- SST Towing – Signed
- Sundance Media Group (SMG) – Signed
- Sunrise Towing – Signed
- Walker Towing – Signed
- West Wendover Fire Department – Signed